Monday 9 January 2012

All done

The soaps that I can take to the craft fair are all done - yipee.  Now I can concentrate on the sewing side of things.  Above is the organic lavender soap.  

This is some more Mandarin, Cinnamon and Clove. 

 This is the Orange Scrub.  It has oatmeal and dried powdered orange in the scrub half...mmmmm.


I've spent the last few evenings catching up with the accounts and then last night and sat and made some leaflets ready for the fairs too.  On one side it gives information about the soap and on the other is my info with a list of all the things I make in very pale text...I love it. 

The sun is shining today too, so I'm off for a walk with the dog before I have to pick up the littliest from school.  Ooh, the peace and quiet ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment