Wednesday 8 February 2012

Artisans in Action



I thought I'd tell you a bit more about the Artisan in Action event which I've been invited to participate in.  The lovely ladies who are organising it wanted people to understand what goes into these handmade pieces.  As veterans to the craft fairs, they've had there fair share of people commenting about prices, etc so they've organised this wonderful event over 2 days.  There will be demonstrations by approx 30 crafters throughout the course of the weekend, plus the chance to buy some wonderful items too.

I'm so thrilled to be involved.  For someone who started making things because I loved doing it, to creating Handmade Haven to sell some of those things, it's a huge boost to my confidence.  It's spurring me on to expand the things I make and sell, and to hopefully introduce some supplies to the shop too.

If you'd like any further info on the event you can contact Lorraine at chrisj.eyre@mypostoffice.co.uk or Linda at laurelcottagecrafts@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment