Tuesday 6 March 2012

Owls galore


Hectic just doesn't quite cover it at the minute :o).  Well, here's a new card that I've had planned for ages, and that I finally got round to making last night.  What do you think?


What else have a been doing?  Well, there's been more blue owls for cards, 


there's been more soap (patchouli and orange and a lighter orange scrub),


then this morning I've had a visit from a sales rep with a view to stocking buttons and ribbons on my website.  I'm like an over-excited puppy at the minute!!  I'll keep you informed as to how we get on. 

I'm also prepping for a second craft evening that I've been organising.  We'll be making spring flowers, hearts and birds, so I'm making lots of lists to make sure I take everything with me!

Hope your all busy doing something you love, and that the sun is shining for you :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment