Sunday 28 October 2012

Over a week!




Has it really been over a week!  I've got so much on at the moment it hardly seems possible that it's been over a week since I last posted.  There has been a birthday in the house - my littliest boy was 6.  I've had the ribbon man over again so watch this space for more ribbons and bias...ooh the bias I've chosen...mmmm.  I won't give any more details in case they are out of stock, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 



I've also been working on watermelons, on Christmas orders, the Merit badge order, booking a couple more events (I know I shouldn't!) and attending a Poppy Making Workshop run by a lovely felt maker friend.  Sue donates part of the workshop charge to the Poppy appeal so no-one loses out :)


Today I'm finishing more orders and I've started on some pencil cases as my fair stock is quite low considering the amount of fayres I have next month!  Back soon :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment