Thursday 10 January 2013

Hello 2013




Well a big hello to you all.  Apologies for taking so long to say hi but I've had this horrid cold thing (that I still have), so I just haven't got much done at all.  The above stitchings were done between Christmas and New Year...what do you think of the new Minecraft Birthday Card and the notebook.  My kids love Minecraft so it seemed quite fitting that I should make something a bit more boy-ish.


Since then I've managed to sort out some of my pre-loved vintage buttons.  They are available to purchase in 50g bags.



I've also put together some scrummy Valentines Felt and Crafty Packs.  There are three sorts - the felt bundles are on the website and on Etsy, and the lovely pack is only on Etsy.


While lots of sitting has been going on I did my first ever tax return too!  Not that exciting I know, but it is my first ;)

Right, back to it...ooh, I did manage to get some soap made yesterday as stock levels are seriously low.  Patchouli and Orange and Ylang Ylang will both be ready on 6th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment